Canadian Summer School in Germany
- CSSG 2019 Application Form
- CSSG 2019 Application Agreement
- CSSG 2019 Consent to Use Image Form
- CSSG 2019 Liability Waiver
- CSSG 2019 Travel Request Form
- CSSG 2019 Confirmation of Travel Health Insurance Form
- CSSG 2019 Flight Information
- CSSG 2019 Free Time Temporary Absence Form
- CSSG 2019 Checklist
Each student must also obtain a Letter of Permission or Visiting Student Authorization Letter from their home university. This letter allows a student to take credits at a different university. You can obtain this form at your university’s Registrar’s Office and your German department can help you to fill it out.
If you have never attended Saint Mary's University, you must complete a SMU Application Form which requires a $40 application fee. You must do this as soon as possible after applying to the CSSG program.
Canadian citizens staying for less than 3 months in Germany are not required to obtain a Visa. Permanent residents and international students MUST apply for a visa before flying to Germany. The visa application may take several weeks; therefore it is advisable to submit your documents early in order to obtain your visa on time. If you need further information on how to procure a visa, please contact Feisal Kirumira (CSSG Instructor) at email@example.com.