About Saint Mary's
Employment Opportunities at Saint Mary's University
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to the principles of employment equity.
Apply for opportunities online by visiting Careerbeacon.com and following the specific application instructions for each job posting.
Application instructions are outlined in each faculty posting.
For Employment Opportunities for Atlantic Canadian Post Secondary Graduate Youth, visit Work Smarts
- Applications for faculty positions are not processed through Human Resources. Please submit your application directly to the departmental address listed, or as indicated on the job posting and also complete the Self-Identification Questionnaire for Applicants of Academic Positions.
- Submissions must be received by 4:30pm on the closing date. No telephone calls please. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Please submit a separate resume and cover letter for each competition to which you are applying, clearly identifying which position.
- Please send only one resume and cover letter per competition.
- Saint Mary's University thanks all applicants for applying. Only successful applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Saint Mary's University withholds the right not to fill posted positions.