Thank you for choosing the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University for your professional development needs.
Saint Mary's University reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel programs due to insufficient registrations. In such circumstances, two weeks' notice will be provided to program participants. Saint Mary's University's liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
Choosing a Printable form?
SCAN & EMAIL completed form to: email@example.com or fax to 902-420-5284 or 1-866-511-7111. After we receive your form we will be in touch within five business days with your program details.
Are group discounts available?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly Smith at 902-420-5175 to inquire about a group discount.
When is payment due and what does it include?
- Payment is due in advance of the program start date. If your program requires advance readings/preparation, payment must be received before your material can be sent to you.
- Fees/dates are listed on each program page. Fees include program material and a certificate of completion.
- Fees, dates and facilitators are subject to change.
- All in-person programs include refreshment breaks and lunches. If you have any food allergies/dietary requirements, please provide notification with your registration. A substitute lunch will be provided.
What if I need to cancel?
- Online programs are non-refundable. Cancellations received a minimum of 3 weeks in advance of the program start date will receive a full refund. Late cancellations (less than 3 weeks) will be subject to a 15% administration fee.
- Non-attendance will incur the full program fee.
What if I want to switch courses, or substitute someone to attend in my place?
- Transfers to another Saint Mary's University program may be arranged up to 3 weeks before program start date. Refunds for difference, if applicable, will be issued
- Late transfers (less than 3 weeks) to another Saint Mary's University program will be subject to a 15% administration fee.
- Candidates may be substituted if notice is provided in advance of the program start date.
- For online courses, you will receive a link via email prior to your course. Please log in 15 minutes early to test your system.
- All programs run from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm except for the Masters Certificate in Project Management which runs from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Please arrive 15 - 20 minutes prior to the start of your program. Proceed directly to the learning facility where you will be checked in and directed to your classroom.
- Certificate of Completion
- Your certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the program.
Executive and Professional Development has negotiated special rates at several downtown hotels. Please contact us for more information. Contact us at email@example.com or call Kelly Smith at 902-420-5175.
Locations and Parking
Currently, we are offering our courses online via Zoom. When public health guidelines once again permit in person education, all courses will run from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm at Saint Mary's University at 1800 Argyle Street 8th Floor Halifax NS, unless otherwise noted on course description page.
PARKING: Parking is available at various downtown locations including: the Prince George Hotel (1725 Market Street) and Scotia Square (2000 Barrington Street).