External Affairs is responsible for communicating the University’s strategic priorities by creating and maintaining a wide variety of digital and print communications. This includes media relations, government partnerships, internal communications, the University website, and social media channels. The department also provides marketing and communications support to the entire University through branding, graphic design, and advertising expertise.
Associate Vice-President, External Affairs
Margaret Murphy, Associate Vice-President, External Affairs, develops and executes a comprehensive, long-term, and proactive University-wide communications and branding strategy consistent with the strategic plan. Margaret leads a team of communications experts who oversee the editorial direction, design, and production of all publications, University web properties, social media initiatives, and media relations opportunities. Her leadership results in dynamic, engaging materials that authentically convey and reflect the stories and values of Saint Mary’s University.
- Ann Swain, External Affairs Assistant – email@example.com
- Cale Loney, University Communications Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachelle Boudreau, Communications Officer, Internal – email@example.com
- Margaret Page, Communications Officer, Advancement – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Beckett, Manager of Digital Experience – email@example.com
- Colin Sutton, Web Developer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Doane, Web Developer – email@example.com
- Mary Ellen Beazley, Graphic Designer – firstname.lastname@example.org