At Saint Mary’s University, the Development team is responsible for fundraising programs and resources in support of university priorities. In particular, the team oversees major gift fundraising, annual giving, planned giving, donor recognition, and stewardship. Development staff engage a community of donors who play a significant role in strengthening the philanthropic community to advance Saint Mary’s mission and strategic priorities.
Jillian Gibson, Director of Philanthropy, creates and implements long-term development program planning in support of the University’s strategic objectives. She raises the University’s philanthropic profile by increasing private sector support, actively engaging stakeholders and strengthening their commitment and connection to Saint Mary’s. She also provides leadership to the Development team which includes major gift fundraising, annual giving, planned giving, donor recognition, and stewardship.
Director, Principal Gifts
Heather Fitzpatrick, Director of Principal Gifts, builds strong partnerships with those who have the capacity to make transformational philanthropic gifts to further the University’s advancement mission. Heather has a wealth of experience in donor engagement and stewardship, which she has developed during her many years at Saint Mary’s.
- Stephanie Paterson, Manager Annual Giving – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Harrington, Senior Development Officer (SSB) – email@example.com
- Chauncey Kennedy, Development Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Chisholm, Development Officer, Planned Giving and Special Projects – email@example.com
- Stephanie Margetts, Coordinator Donor Recognition & Stewardship – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirk Campbell, Administrative Assistant – email@example.com
Learn more about Giving to Saint Mary's.