All documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format or Microsoft Word format. Paper copies of required forms are also available at the library's information desk.
- Masters Thesis/PhD Dissertation Format Procedures Sheet (PDF): This document gives you all the essential instructions for preparing and submitting your thesis.
- Masters Thesis/PhD Dissertation Information Sheet (PDF): This is a required form that must be filled out and submitted with the unbound copies of your thesis to the Graduate Studies Office (Atrium 210).
- UMI Form (PDF): This document needs to be filled in as part of the process of cataloguing your dissertation for microfilming.
- Non-Exclusive License to Reproduce Theses (external link): This form is from the National Library, and needs to be printed on legal sized paper, or "shrunk-to-fit" on letter size paper.
- Sample Title Page, Abstract, and Signature Page (PDF): Examples that can be downloaded and referred to when creating your thesis.
- Sample copyright permission letter, in Word and PDF form.
- Template (Word): Templates of the signature page, title page, and abstract page that can be downloaded and used in creating your thesis.