Order Official Transcripts
Please note: Friday November 16th at 4pm to Sunday November 18th at 5pm INB Banner and Self Service Banner will be unavailable during system maintenance.
For Pick-Up, Mail, Courier or Fax:
Use this option to order your official transcript(s) for pick up, regular mail (Canada Post), courier (UPS) or fax if you:
- Are currently attending or studied at Saint Mary’s University since 1990.
- Are using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) as payment.
- Have your Banner ID (A#) and PIN. If not, contact the Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-420-5582.
- If you do not fall into the above categories, see All Other Requests option below.
- Login to Self Service Banner using your Banner ID (A#) and PIN
- Select Student Information then Student Records
- To place an order: Select Request Printed Official Transcript and follow the steps
- To check the status of an order: Select View Status of Official Transcript Requests
Transcripts - $5.00 each and ready by 1:00PM the next business day when ordered in Self Service Banner. A $10.00 charge is applicable for fax services ($5.00 transcript charge and $5.00 fax charge).
All Other Requests:
Use this option if you:
- Studied at Saint Mary’s University before 1990.
- Cannot login to Self Service Banner.
- Cannot pay online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
- Print, complete and sign request form - Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Provide Payment
- Return Completed Form and Payment to Service Centre
- By Fax: 902-420-5151
- By Mail:
Service Centre, MM108
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS
Canada, B3H 3C3
- Available online using Self Service Banner
- May not be available for students who studied before 1990
Questions or Concerns?
- Contact Service Centre directly: 902-420-5582 or email@example.com