Admissions and Application
Ready to apply? Click here to start the application process.
Questions about the following program requirements? Contact email@example.com. Worried about your GMAT score? Consider take a GMAT preparation course through Saint Mary’s Continuing Education Division.
- An undergraduate degree (any discipline) from a recognized university with at least a B average (3.0 GPA) or equivalent.
- GMAT score of 550 with minimums in qualitative or quantitative sections (50%) and 5.0 in the essays. We will also accept a GRE.
- 2 years of work experience strongly preferred, 3 years for those with a 3 year undergraduate degree.
- For non-English language candidates minimum TOEFL IBT is 100 (no band below 22); IELTS of 7.0 (no band below 6.5).
- We look for demonstrated leadership qualities.
TOEFL and English Requirements
- If your first language is not English, you must submit an official TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson score. Tests cannot be more than 2 years old.
- We require at least 100 on the TOEFL IBT with each section 20 or higher, with an Essay Rating of 5.0 or above.
- We require IELTS overall scores of 7.0 with no band below 6.5.
- We require Pearson scores of at least 65.
Application Dates and Deadlines
- February 1 (Chinese applicants)
- April 1 (all other International applicants)
Canadian and Permanent Residents:
- June 15
- Program Start Date: September
- Minimum time to completion: 16 months (full-time), 3 years (part-time)
Sobey School Recruitment and Admissions
Sobey Building, Saint Mary's University