The Saint Mary's University Archives is the home of the University's Records Centre, as well as the official repository of archival documents. As part of the services we offer, departments can find a safe home for the documents they no longer need for day-to-day operations, but do want to have available.
On these pages you will be able to:
- Have your questions answered in our FAQ.
- Read some guidelines on good record keeping practices.
- Find out how to transfer materials to and from the centre.
- Examine our suggested retention schedules for university documents.
- Get access to forms needed when transferring material to the centre.
- Check definitions of records management terminology