Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees 2018-2019
Based on estimated 2018/2019 tuition, the amount below is the approximate cost to complete your degree. Fees subject to change.
- Canadians and Permanent Residents: $18,751
- International Students: $34,060
*Amount does not include associated fees, the cost of living or books. For a full accounting of tuition plus fees, please consult the graduate fees calculator. The calculator is updated with 2018-19 figures after January. From year to year, tuition and fees may be subject to change.
Financing your education
If you will be financing your degree, each of Canada's five big banks offers a student line of credit product:
- CIBC https://www.cibc.com/en/student/student-lines-of-credit/education-line-of-credit.html
- RBC http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/personal-loans/student-line-of-credit.html
- Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,957,00.html
- TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/products-services/banking/student-life/stline.jsp
- BMO http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/mortgages-loans/loans-loc/loc/student-loc
Saint Mary's University is not affiliated with any of these companies. Links are provided for student convenience.