Admissions and Application
Questions about the following program requirements? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Worried about your GMAT score? Consider take a GMAT preparation course through the Extended Learning section of the Saint Mary's Studio for Teaching and Learning.
- An undergraduate degree (any discipline) from a recognized university with at least a "B" average (3.0/4.3 GPA) or equivalent. Official transcripts must be sent from each post-secondary institution attended by the applicant.
- A satisfactory GMAT score (usually 550 as the minimum) obtained within the last five years. We will also accept a GRE.
- 2-3 years' work experience is preferred, but not required.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language proficiency by submitting an acceptable English language test score.
- We look for demonstrated leadership qualities.
English Language Test Requirements
- If your first language is not English, you must submit an official TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson score. Tests cannot be more than 2 years old.
- We require at least 100 on the TOEFL iBT with each section 20 or higher, with an Essay Rating of 5.0 or above.
- We require IELTS overall score of 7.0 with no band below 6.5.
- We require Pearson scores of at least 65.
Application Dates and Deadlines
- April 1
Canadian and Permanent Residents:
- June 30
Program Start and Completion Times
- Program Intake: September only
- Minimum time to completion: 16-months (full-time), 3 years (part-time)
Sobey School Recruitment and Admissions
Sobey Building, Saint Mary's University