Spring & Summer Housing
Residence for the Spring & Summer terms is available for 2-month and 4-month agreement terms (May-June; July-August; May-August). We offer apartment style accommodations in our Rice and Loyola South residences.
*Shorter term accommodations are available through Conference Services by emailing email@example.com
All Spring & Summer Residence accommodations include:
- Low monthly rates
- Heat, electricity and hot water
- Telephone set (local phone and voice mail services are included)
- Cable TV service (TV and cable cord not included) and WiFi
- Parking available through Facilities Management
- Laundry facilities located in the Loyola and Rice Residences (card-operated)
- A number of on campus food service options including Tim Horton's, C-Store, and others
- Barbershop and Beauty Salon located in Residence Complex
- Royal Bank ATM Machine located in Loyola Building
Spring & Summer Residence Rates for 2018:
1. Senior Apartment - Single or Super-Single Room
$625 / month
2. Rice Apartment - Single or Super Single Room
$625 / month
3. Rice Apartment - Double Room
$510 / month
Students are not obliged to pay more if apartment and/or roommates move out. The housing office will do room placements. Roommate preferences will be considered. Limited number of bed spaces available.
Note: All summer residence apartments, senior apartments and floors are co-ed, but rooms are same sex. Residents must provide their own dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, cleaning supplies, small appliances, bed linens, and pillows, as well as personal items such as towels, hair dryers, etc.
The Saint Mary’s University campus (indoors and out) is completely tobacco-free. The policy prohibits the use of all tobacco products: traditional cigarettes, e-cigarettes, chew, pipes, cigars, hookah or water pipe smoking, snus, snuff, etc. As such, use of tobacco-products is prohibited in our residences, including common areas and private rooms.
Our Residence Room Descriptions
Conveniently located in the Loyola Residence, the suites feature private, lockable bedrooms in an apartment like unit with self-contained bathroom and kitchen. Each apartment has a lockable front door and is for the private use of the students sharing the apartment.
Senior Apartments vary in size. Some are designed to house two students, while others have three and four students sharing an apartment. The four-student apartments feature two bathrooms, one with a tub and the other with a shower unit.
Apartment - Single/Super Single
All the comfort and convenience of an apartment with a private bedroom. Conveniently located in the Rice Residence, the suites feature private, lockable bedrooms in an apartment like unit with self-contained bathroom and kitchen. Each apartment has a lockable front door and is for the private use of the students sharing the apartment.