Advice for International Travel

When you travel abroad, it is important that your travel is well planned so you will stay safe and healthy. The Government of Canada has a very useful website on planning international travel:

Travel Registration Services

The Canadian Government encourages Canadian citizens to register on their Registration of Canadians Abroad (ROCA) website.
It is a free service that allows the Canadian government to communicate emergencies abroad and at home.

Saint Mary's University has its own online travel registry system for the SMU community members to register their university-related/sanctioned travels overseas. To complete the registration, Click Here for instructions.

Other SMU resources

If you would like more information, please contact us at:

Global Learning & Intercultural Support 
Tel: 902-420-5177
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00pm
Office location: The Atrium (AT106)