We are thrilled to welcome you into the Saint Mary’s community. Fall Welcome Weeks will help you meet new people, learn how to be a successful university student and of course to have fun!
Who should attend?
Everyone! Whether you live on or off campus, you should attend Fall Welcome events. Our welcome program will be your guide for how university works, provide you with tips for academic success, and help you meet new friends.
New Student CheckList
- View the Fall Welcome Weeks schedule when it is released in July
- Let us know which events you will attend. Review the schedule, and then use our online form to sign up. Sign up will begin in July
- Looking for something? Explore our Campus Map (PDF)
- Purchase your SMUSA Welcome Kit at smusa.ca (Sales will begin in August)
- Visit the Service Expo in the Patrick Power Library from August 30 to September 5
- International Students - Visit our International Student Centre webpage for helpful information
- Learn more about the transition to University and making the most of your campus experience through the Transitions Guidebook.
- Food on your mind? We've got you covered. Explore our Campus Food Options
- Living on campus is so much fun! Check out our Housing & Residence Resources, to tell you everything you need to know about your home away from home
Still have questions? Scroll below to find additional welcome information or contact email@example.com
There is a lot to know, feel free to contact our Welcome Team!