Athletics & Recreation
Programs and Schedules
We've gone virtual! Checkout our programs through our YouTube channel:
PLUS: SMUfit Instructor, Leanna Conrod usually leads our Thursday noon Spin classes, but without a spin bike, she has been improvising by providing written workouts for her class participants which she is sharing below. Enjoy these 4 workouts by Leanna
Note: We remind you that, as with our in person programs, please refer to the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before starting a fitness program. Some people may need to check with a doctor to make sure it is safe. When participating with our exercise programs, common sense is key. Make sure your workout space is clear of any obstacles. By participating in these exercises, you are doing so at your own risk, SMU will not be responsible for any injury or harm you sustain as a result.
Active Living Registration policies
- The Member Early Bird rate is available to only SMUfit members, registration dates to be determined. To qualify for this rate, membership must cover the entire length of the paid program.
- There are no refunds or credits for a canceled class; Management will make every attempt to provide a replacement class.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. Make-up classes, space permitting, must be attended within the same session.
- Registration is available by phone 902.420.5555 with Credit Card or in person at front desk.
- Full registration fee is required at time of registration, regardless of registration date; SMUfit cannot prorate or discount fees for late registration.
- Single class rate of $14+hst (member) or $18+hst (non-member) is available the day of the class, space permitting.
If you have any questions, please email Sandra.Jamieson@smu.ca