Athletics & Recreation
|Entry Deadline:||Friday, September 15, 2018|
|Begins:||September 19th, 2018 to November 21st, 2018|
|Days & Times:||Wednesdays, 8 pm to midnight|
|Mandatory Team Rep Meeting:|
|Coordinator Name:||Tariro Chigubu|
- There is a minimum of 6 players needed for the volleyball match to start and a maximum of 10 players should be listed on the roster.
- Two (2) girls must be on the court at all times. If only one girl is present during the game, the team must play with 5 players.
- No varsity volleyball players or students who were on the volleyball team for half the season are allowed to participate.
- No current varsity volleyball players are allowed to participate.
- Games are best 2 out of 3.
- Matches are played to 25 with a point cap of 27. The 3rd set is played to 15, with a point cap of 17.
- The winning team must be ahead by at least 2 points in order for the match to end.
- A forfeit will be applied if a team needs to borrow a player and/or have less than 6 players.
- Respect all officials and their calls.
- If there is knowledge of a no-show please contact the Sport Coordinator as soon as possible, so the competing team can be made aware.
- The Team Captain is responsible to inform his or her teammates of when they play.
- All players and officials MUST treat each other with respect at all times
- INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If there is any pushing or excessive fouls - a team can be removed from the court and suffer an automatic loss.
- Any fighting will result in the removal of the entire team for which the players involved are part of.
- VIOLATIONS will result in removal from the league and/or all Intramural Sports.