As a Pack Leader, you will have the awesome responsibility to help welcome new students to campus, calm their worries, and open their eyes to an amazing world of new academic and social experiences.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic campus leaders to help lead our pack of new Saint Mary's students!
Why should you be a Pack Leader?
- You will grow as a student leader
- It’s a great way to get involved on campus
- You will learn way more about SMUSA and Saint Mary’s than you knew before
- You'll develop and build key relationships with staff, faculty and students
- It's a good way to gain volunteer experience for your resume / CCR
Job Description & Pack Leader Qualifications
Welcome Weeks events take place during the entire academic year with specific focus on the first two weeks of September and January.
Before you apply, it is important that you review the 2019-20 Pack Leader Role Descriptions (PDF) to see if this role is right for you.
Applications are due March 8th, 2019 at 5pm (AST), and should be submitted online.
- Applications are available in alternate formats upon request
- Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
- Interviews will take place on campus mid-March
Contact the Welcome Weeks Team: