- Special Housing Accommodations Request Form (pdf)
- Inventory Form (instruction sheet) (pdf)
- Internet Photo Release Form (pdf)
- Internet Photo Removal Form (pdf)
- Group Photo Release Form(pdf)
- Sexual Violence Support & Referral Brochure and Sexual Assault Policy and Procedures 2015 (pdf)
- Sexual Violence Disclosure Referral Form (Revised Feb 2017) (pdf)
- Student Discipline Code - How to File a Formal Complaint (Instruction Sheet) (pdf)
- The Judicial Educator Service Instructions (Revised September 2019) (pdf) - Notice of Fine (NOF) Fine Reduction Education Module
Residence Service Officer (RSO):
Now hiring for the September 2019 academic year!
Click on the link below to view our RSO recruitment video. This video contains staff testimonials and a brief overview of the RSO position & hiring process.
The link for the online application below will also direct you to a brief overview of the RSO position.
Along with your submitted online application, you need to have five (5) individuals fill out an online reference form. Preferably you would have three (3) professional references and two (2) personal/character references. However, this is not mandatory. These references need to fill out and submit the online form on their own. The link to the reference form is copied below.
The deadline for RSO applications & reference forms is February 27th, 2019 @ 11:59pm.
Reasons Why Extensions / Stay-Overs / Early Arrival Requests May Not Be Granted
There are a number of reasons why applications for extensions/ stay-overs/ early arrivals may not be granted; some of the most common reasons for refusing a request are listed below:
- Submitting your request after the deadline, or submitting it incomplete
- Requesting an extension or early arrival for non-academic activities
- Review of your behaviour and/or financial history with the University
As a Saint Mary's University student you have options available to you should you feel a Saint Mary's University student has committed an act of misconduct against you and/or your property. Please download a list of options and resources available to you.
Please download and print the to formally report incidents within the Residence Complex. Please return all completed reports to the Loyola Residence Desk (open 24 hours). Any incidents submitted will be reviewed by a Residence Department Administrator*.
Please note: Once a student submits an Incident Report to a Residence official, it becomes the property of Saint Mary's University and will not be returned to the student. Copies of the original will not be provided and it is incumbent upon the report writer to ensure they have a copy before handing in their report.
*Your statement will be reviewed by a Residence Department Administrator, and as a result, the University may take action at its discretion. It may be provided to the Halifax Regional Police upon their request; the respondent has the opportunity to read this report upon a student disciplinary hearing.