International Student Career & Employability Certificate (INC) Program
This program provides senior-level international students with skills, knowledge, and experience to help them become successful employees in the Canadian workplace after graduation. Following recruitment in Summer/Fall, INCC participants meet regularly between October and March to learn about Canadian work culture, career exploration, and job search. Our participants also volunteer at local businesses and organizations throughout the school year as part of the program.
Interested? As a participant, you will:
- Learn how to transition from university to the workplace
- Develop and practice job search skills relevant to the Canadian labour market
- Gain valuable experience through volunteering
- Explore your values, interests, and skills, and apply them to your career decision-making
- Discover how to use your global experience to your advantage
- Attend exclusive immigration sessions
- Obtain an official certificate to record on your CCR and resume
Please contact Juliana Wiens, Career Counsellor (email@example.com) or Noora Robiah, International Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The INCC program is offered in partnership through Career Services and the International Student Centre.