International Student Career & Employability Certificate (ICE) Program
The ICE program provides senior-level international students with skills, knowledge, and experience relevant to working in Canada after graduation. Following recruitment in Summer/Fall, ICE participants meet regularly between October and March to learn about career exploration, job searching, and Canadian work culture. ICE participants also volunteer at local business and organizations throughout the school year as part of the program.
Interested in ICE? As a participant, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of how to transition from university to the workplace
- Learn and practice a set of job search skills relevant to the Canadian labour market
- Learn more about yourself to inform your academic and career decision-making
- Gain valuable skills and experience through volunteering
- Obtain an official certificate to record on your CCR
Please contact Juliana Wiens, Career Counsellor (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The ICE program is offered in partnership through Career Services and the International Student Centre.