Saint Mary's University Co-Curricular Record
What is the Co-Curricular Record?
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) helps you record and verify out-of-class experiences and capture skills on an official university verified document. Your university career is unique. Record your involvement as a student on the CCR! You can also discover various Co-Curricular and volunteer opportunities.
Why should I get a CCR?
- Develop core skills like emotional intelligence, delegation and leadership skills.
- Learn to identify transferable skills and how it would apply to employment
- Learn to articulate the skills you have developed from your Co-Curricular activities.
- Demonstrate your community engagement by attaching your CCR to a job, graduate school, and scholarship applications.
- There’s something for everyone with over 800 Co-Curricular activities to choose from.
- One-on-one help with your CCR
- Build relationships and contacts through networking
- Explore your career by volunteering in similar environments