Student and Career360°
The path in any career journey is often imperfect and multi-layered. Through university, the fabric of who you become is layered with academic, professional, and experiential learning experiences. It is the layering of different experiences that evolve you into the person you are meant to be. Let Career360° work with your academic degree and unique experiences to prepare you for your life and career you are pursuing.
With Career360° you can:
- Explore an active catalogue of employment and volunteer opportunities
- Book career appointments instantly online
- Update your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Track and showcase your achievements and experiences
- Check out weekly events on campus
*Career360° will be replacing current HireSMU, Co-Curricular Record Platform as well as consolidate all your career and experiential learning information.
How to login to Career360°:
- Visit Career360° (career360.smu.ca)
- Click on "Students"
- Input your S# and password
- Explore the various resources offered through Career360°! Unsure how to use certain aspects of Career360°? View our Student Guide's for a detailed description of various tasks such as job search, events & workshops, and more.