Welcome to Career Services
Located on the 4th floor of the O'Donnell Hennessey Student Centre, Saint Mary’s Career Services provides all students and recent alumni with the ability to expand their understanding of self, academic direction, and career planning. This is achieved through professional career counselling, job search skill development, innovative programming, experiential opportunities, and industry and employer connectivity.
We offer a wide range of support and services to help you succeed in your career:
- Career Counsellors: Help you create & improve your career plan and provide a safe place to talk about the challenges along the way
- Resume and Job Search Support: Meet with one of our Career and Employment Coaches for assistance in developing your job search skills. They can help you create and target your resume as well as conduct a practice mock interview
- Co-Curricular Record: Provides opportunities to get involved and to track and verify your activities
- Employer Engagement: Builds the bridge between employers and our campus
- Service Learning: Connects community-based experience with course content.
- Co-operative Education: Supports students who wish to do semester-long work terms as part of their degree.