Executive and Professional Development
Website Research and Governance
Your website should help you grow your organization and relationships with your customers but digital technology changes quickly and so do customers’ needs and expectations. Your website needs planning, stewardship, and regular maintenance to continue to meet customer needs and deliver a satisfying user experience.
Learn how to extend the lifespan of your website and help deliver a consistent user experience. This seminar will help individuals better understand their audiences and how to keep pace with what your customers want. Is your website serving your visitors’ needs? Discover how to evaluate their experience. Gain skills to manage changes to your website within your organization – using limited resources effectively. Be proactive.
Manage and Grow your Website: Creating a Great User Experience is recommended.
DATES - 1 Day Seminar
November 21, 2019
April 23, 2020
- Useful test methods for user experience research
- Identify and fill in gaps in your personas and journey maps
- Roles & responsibilities
- Governance planning
- Website stewardship and maintenance
What You Will Learn
- How to identify if and when to conduct user research, and which method
- How to define all the roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for your website
- What maintenance and proactive tasks are necessary to carry out regularly, and how often
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this seminar if you:
- are in a marketing and/or communications role in organizations that have some responsibility for website management, either in planning or executing updates
- have an existing website, and are familiar with the concepts in the description