Studio for Teaching and Learning
Publications and Collections
The services and support that The Studio provides to the campus community includes a comprehensive collection of online documents and reports. These teaching and learning resources are available to full and part-time Saint Mary’s faculty members.
Highlights of our Resource Collection:
- Before The Sentinel was launched, Teaching and Learning was a newsletter forum for faculty, with valuable and informative articles.
- Faculty can access reports, such as the Working Group on Student Success final report, and the Report of the Sub-committee on Academic Integrity.
- Faculty can also search for books, journals, workbooks and videos on our RefWorks Database.
Browse the Teaching and Learning
You will find a wealth of articles and
information on various issues of
interest to faculty in our Teaching
and Learning newsletter.
Archived Issues (PDF Format)
- Volume 25, Number 2, Winter 2015
- Volume 25, Number 1, Fall 2014
- Volume 24, Number 2, Winter 2014
- Volume 24, Number 1, Fall 2013
Faculty can search for books,
journals, workbooks and videos
on our RefWorks Database.