Co-operative Management Education
Co-operative Management Education (CME)
Education that fits the Co-operative Business Model
Co-operative Management Education offers rigorous and dynamic programs for co-operative management professionals. The programs cultivate a deep understanding of co-operatives, credit unions and mutuals, within a globalized curriculum (with on-line and in-person options). If you're looking for a different type of targeted and advanced business education that recognizes the unique social value co-operative models bring to business, the Co-operative Management Education programs may be for you.
Online, part-time programs – apply now to start in August:
- Master of Management, Co-operatives and Credit Unions (3 years)
- Graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management (20 months)
- Certificate in Co-operative Management (10 months)
Note: Master’s and Diploma face-to-face orientation: Aug 10-15, 2019
- Executive Education: Enhancing Business Performance (3 days)
- May 7-9, 2019 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- CanadaDE (Credit Union Development Education) Program (June 9-14, 2019)
- Co-op Tours Spain (October 2019 - Spots available)
Other Upcoming Events:
Attend one of our online webinars to get a better understanding of our programs and opportunities from the comfort of your own office, anywhere in the world. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Learn more about our programs by attending an informational webinar. Next session will take place on January 22 at 12pm EDT. Register here.
If you like to be informed about an upcoming webinar or to set up a one-on-one session over the phone, please contact email@example.com
On November 22, 2018, the Sobey School of Business released the report Education for Values-Based Business: The Co-operative Difference Download a copy now!