To be admitted to the MTEI program, you need to have:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline (although an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, math is preferred), or have an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Attained at least a “B” average in the undergraduate degree, and attained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least a 3.0 in your final 60 credit hours taken at university.
You also need to provide:
- Official transcripts from post-secondary institutions directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research at Saint Mary’s.
- A completed Supplemental Form for the MTEI program.
- A one-page description of what you expect to learn in the MTEI program and how it will benefit your organization.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- A complete, online application and fee provided directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
- Three letters of reference, provided directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research with at least one being from an academic source.
You must also agree to a phone or Skype interview.