Information for Employers
Energy and enthusiasm. An appetite for success. Insight into the latest technologies and best practices.
A Co-op student from Saint Mary’s University brings all these assets and more to your workplace.
Hiring smart is made easy with Co-op! The Saint Mary’s University Co-op team helps get the employer-student relationship off on the right track.
- Professional support and facilitation of the intake, application and interview processes
- Flexibility for your unique employment needs
- Well-suited potential hires in high academic standing
As a Co-op employer, you provide:
- A relevant work environment and job responsibilities that compliment the student’s major
- A 13 to 16 week full time paid position
- Feedback about the student’s performance
We have students from a a diverse range of Degree Programs.
Career360 is your online recruitment management system, making recruiting SMU students effortless. Here you can post jobs, view resumes and cover letters of job applicants, offer candidates a position and book on-campus recruitment events. Should you have any questions throughout the registering process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 902.420.5641.
Register here https://career360.smu.ca/home.htm
Our Students come from diverse fields. Click here to see the Degree Programs Co-op is offered in.