Graduate and Family Housing
Saint Mary’s University has apartment-style accommodations set aside specifically for graduate students and students with families.
To apply you must submit a Family & Graduate Housing Application along with a non-refundable $25 application fee.
Students who meet one or more of the following criteria are eligible to apply for Family Housing at Saint Mary's University:
- Married and common law couples, with or without children, one or both of the spouses being a student at Saint Mary's University. Preference is given to those in full-time attendance; however, part-time students will be considered.
- Single parents who are attending the University and whose children will be living with them at the University.
- Students enrolled in a graduate and Ph.D. degree programs at the University.
- Single students who have a disability which makes the more traditional style of residence unsuitable for their needs. All attempts will be made initially to house these students in Single Student Housing.
- Saint Mary's University staff may be considered for Family Housing once all student applicants have been satisfied.
To apply, please contact the Centre for Housing & Residence Life either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 902-420-5598.