Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Graduate Awards Committee
- Formulation of policy regarding financial assistance to graduate students and making recommendations to the FGSR Council;
- Developing and, as necessary, revising the general criteria and procedures to be followed in awarding financial assistance to graduate students and making its recommendations to the FGSR Council;
- Overseeing graduate awards according to established policies and procedures; and
- Advising on the suitability of the budget allocation for graduate students.
- Dean / Acting Dean, FGSR (Chair);
- One elected member from each of the Faculties of Arts, Commerce and Science;
- One graduate student; and
- Graduate Studies Officer; and
- FGSR Secretary.