ADVISING HOURS FOR SOCIOLOGY STUDENTS (Winter 2018)
- Madine VanderPaat, (email@example.com) (MS 417) Monday and Wednesday 2:00 - 3:30pm
- Randle Hart, (firstname.lastname@example.org) (MS 407) Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 - 1:00pm
When you arrive for your appointment, please be sure to already:
- Have read relevant sections of the Academic Calendar, Sociology
- Have copies of your most recent transcripts from Banner with you (we will be unable to print copies for you)
- Have reviewed and completed the appropriate worksheets (see below). Be sure to bring this material with you.
Note: Curriculum changes: Students can declare their major in September (or re-declare) to take advantage of the new curriculum changes.
Students are bound to the general arts requirements/degree requirements for the year in which they enrolled. They are bound to the major requirements of the year in which they declare—but are able to declare their major at any time (or re-declare in the event that they want to change their major) and take advantage of the requirements of that particular year.
- New 2017-2018 Sociology Major Advising Worksheet.pdf
- Worksheet for new Sociology majors (you are a new major if you declared your major in September 2011 or later). New Sociology Major Advising Worksheet
- Worksheet for old Sociology majors (you are an old major if you have declared your major prior to September 2011). pdf here