Minor in Peace and Conflict Studies
Peace and Conflict Studies (PCST)
A minor in Peace and Conflict Studies is available to undergraduate students in all three faculties. This minor offers students flexibility in their choice of disciplinary areas of study while promoting a broad multidisciplinary understanding of peace and conflicts.
For more information please contact the Coordinator: Bill [at] Sewell.
Members of the Peace and Conflict Studies Interdisciplinary Program Committee:
- David Bourgeois, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Science
- Bridget Brownlow, Saint Mary's University Conflict Resolution Advisor, part-time instructor in the Faculty of Education as well as the Departments of Irish Studies and Political Science, Faculty of Arts
- Ashley Carver, Department of Criminology, Faculty of Arts
- Catherine Loughlin, Department of Management, Sobey School of Business
- Don Naulls, Department of Political Science, Faculty of Arts
- Bill Sewell, Department of History, Faculty of Arts
New Options for Fall 2019