Executive and Professional Development
Coaching for Development and Performance
This program is designed to equip leaders with the skills required to become effective leader - coaches. If you have an interest in bringing out the best in people by helping them improve performance, communication, relationships, and team building, then this program is for you. It draws from the most advanced knowledge-base in the field of coaching, Coaching Out of the Box™. A program initially developed for leaders who have limited time resources but have a keen interest in developing coaching as a key competency. In this two-day seminar, the program is translated into a simple, intuitive and highly transferable framework that will help build coaching capacity. Especially for those wanting to maximize their competitive edge in a world where demands on expectations, technologies and markets are constantly evolving.
During the workshop, leaders will be introduced to the 5/5/5 framework for successful coaching: 5 Guiding Principles for successful coaching; 5 Step Coaching Exchange Process; 5 Core Coaching Skills. Participants will discover powerful coaching technique that will enhance and grow their communication and leadership skills
DATES - 2 Day Seminar
What is coaching?
- Understand what it is and what it is not, and why now is the time for coaching.
Learn the 5/5/5 Coaching Model
- Understand the 5 Coaching Coaching Skills
- Understand and be able to use the 5 Step Coaching Process
- Understand and be able to integrate the 5 Guiding Principles
Experience live coaching demos, and practice coaching real world scenarios to boost your confidence and mastery of coaching in a learning environment.
Develop your personal case for coaching, and walk away with a strategy of how to put it in place.
What You Will Learn
- How to encourage action, growth and new awareness.
- The best way to ask powerful questions that accelerate development and new insights.
- To catalyze bigger, bolder actions.
- How to establish meaningful and motivating goals and workable plans to achieve them.
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this seminar if you are a busy leader, manager or supervisory who wants to learn how to move:
- from talking at others to new ways of listening.
- from building walls to building trust.
- from telling others what to do to asking powerful questions.
- from harsh truths to productive feedback.
- from problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.