About Saint Mary's
Programs and Initiatives
What is InBalance?
The InBalance initiative is a series of resources, programs, and opportunities that are designed to help promote and facilitate healthy lifestyles among the Saint Mary's community. Programming is currently offered or under development in eight areas of wellness:
To learn more, please visit the corresponding links above.
Integrated Wellness Suite (Principles for Space Allocation)
- The University Health and Wellness Committee will oversee the allocation, operation and management of the Integrated Wellness Suite in accordance to the vision of the Health and Wellness Strategy.
- The Integrated Wellness Suite will be multi-functional and flexible relating to all aspects of the Health and Wellness principles.
- The Integrated Wellness Suite will include Incubator space, for new and development on current health and wellness initiatives
- The Integrated Wellness Suite will encourage a sense of openness, supportiveness, creating a sense of community within the suite. Collaborating of services and sharing of space will be encouraged.
- The Integrated Wellness Suite will provide programs and services accessible to Saint Mary’s students, employees and the community.
- Space allocations are available to internal and external health and wellness partner initiatives.
- Space allocations are not considered permanent and are subject to change. Projects time frames up to two years with a consideration for renewal.
- Initiatives, new and current expanding, have a funding source and model or are revenue generating. e.g. Financial Literacy
- One office will be allocated for short-term use (heart week, mental health week)