About Saint Mary's
Ensuring your day-to-day financial relationships enable you to do the things that bring you balance and enjoyment.
- Taking responsibility for our personal finances
- Working towards balance in how we think, feel, and how we handle money.
- Understanding our finances so that we can handle financial change
- Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Employee Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)Learning Opportunities
Do you want to get better at managing your money and feel more secure in your financial future? This tool kit created by the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada can help.