About Saint Mary's
International Per Diem Rates
Use the National Joint Council, Travel Directive Allowances website for treasury board per diem rates for meals while traveling outside of Canada and the United States.
- Make sure you are at Appendix D.
- Select the Country or City to where you travelled and incurred expenses and press the "Get Rates" tab.
- Note the currency for the country in which you are travelling for your expense report.
- Select the effective date in the Archives area for the time period that you traveled. The default is current. The information is updated quarterly.
- The rates you use are the “C” – Commercial Accommodations
See the image below as an example for travelling to Ireland between October 1-December 31, 2014. Should you need assistance please contact Procure to Pay Services at 902-420-5054.