Studio for Teaching and Learning
Studio for faculty
— a resource for creating engaging learning experiences for students, and getting to the heart of great teaching.
The Studio promotes and celebrates teaching excellence, and encourages the scholarship of teaching and learning. We support faculty in achieving your teaching, learning, and curriculum goals, through group sessions, workshops, or individual consultations.
Areas of support include:
- Classroom Teaching Strategies
- Creation of effective learning resources
- Strategies for using E-Learning in the curriculum
- Teaching and learning resources to cultivate Curriculum Development
- Instructor Course Evaluation information
- Tips and advice on Program Review
- Resources specifically for new faculty—information on Communities of Practice and Teaching Dossiers
- Recommendations for fostering Intercultural Success
- Engagement in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Learning technology support
- Information on eligibility and application for teaching Awards and Grants