Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees 2018-2019
Based on estimated 2018/2019 tuition, the amount below is the approximate cost to complete your degree including completion of Capstone 1. Fees subject to change.
- Canadians and permanent residents - $26,652
For a full accounting of tuition plus fees, please consult the graduate fees calculator. The calculator will switch to 2018-2019 amounts after January. From year to year, tuition and fees may be subject to change.
Financing your education
If your employer requires more information about the MBA (CPA Stream) we will be happy to provide it. If you will be financing your degree, each of Canada's five big banks offers a student line of credit product:
- CIBC https://www.cibc.com/en/student/student-lines-of-credit/professional-students.html
- RBC http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/services/student/professional-credit.html
- Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,957,00.html
- TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/products-services/borrowing/loans-lines-of-credit/student-line.jsp
- BMO http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/mortgages-loans/loans-loc/loc/student-loc