Executive and Professional Development
Maximizing Your Management Effectiveness
In this seminar participants will discover and build the foundation for effective, authentic leadership. Participants will learn about their natural leadership style and strengths, core values, and connect this to a vision for what effective leadership looks like today. They will discover what may be holding them back from achieving the success they desire. They will have opportunity to reflect on their own purpose, mission, and values and learn how to align and put into action goals that will guide them in attaining the personal results they seek. Participants will develop their own professional development plan designed to create a sustainable and successful future.
Pre-Seminar Preparation: Participants will have the opportunity to complete the Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment.
DATES - 2 Day Seminar
- Strengths Finder
- Leadership style and strengths.
- Setting goals, and planning for what you need.
- Aligning my vision with roles and responsibilities.
- Building my capacity and overall effectiveness.
What You Will Learn
- Define your leadership style and strengths using Gallup Strengths Finder
- Gain clarity on your personal values and principles you use to guide your decision-making.
- Build an action plan that leverages your strengths, and builds on the strengths of others to achieve more momentum.
- Identify strategies to maximize your management effectiveness, and close gaps in areas, which may have been previously holding you back.
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this seminar if you:
- want to improve your ability as a manager and leader
- want to develop awareness of what makes you tick, and how others perceive you.
- want to assess the effectiveness of your current understanding and skills as a manager/leader
- want to develop your potential for advancement