Computer Labs and Classrooms
Services for Faculty, Staff & Students
Saint Mary's has hundreds of general access computers on campus, which allow you to access Internet, email, software, and printer services. Use your computer account to log into these computers.
There are 4 instructional labs on campus and 3 common computing areas available to students:
Instructional Labs: SB155, L182, L278, ME011
Common Computing Labs: Atrium (ground floor), ME009, MM214B & multiple kiosk locations
* SMU Student ID required between 11pm and 6am.
To log in into a lab computer:
- On the first screen press CTRL+ALT+DEL.
- Enter your computer account username (eg. s1234567).
- Enter your password.
- Ensure that the Domain is showing SMUNET.
- Press Enter.
- This will bring you to the Windows desktop.