Executive and Professional Development
Influencing Behaviour and Developing Potential
It’s a generally accepted philosophy that people want to do well. The issue is that they may not even recognize let alone know how to develop their potential. Most times bosses, employees, clients, and business partners may be unaware of the impact their behaviour or performance is having on others or the success of the organization’s endeavours. In this seminar participants will discover the science behind motivation and what’s required to change attitudes and behaviours. Participants will develop their understanding and skills in bringing out the best in themselves, and others.
Influencing Behaviour and Developing Potential is a required seminar for the Certificate in Managing Today's Workforce.
DATES - 2 Day Seminar
Influence and Motivation
- Discover the science behind motivation and how change happens.
- Learn what’s required to shift attitude and behavior on your team.
- Understanding motivation and the law of attraction
Coaching and Feedback
- Create a team culture that thrives on two-way feedback. Learn how to discuss tough challenges
- Adopt a coaching approach to leading, and understand why it’s the one thing employees are looking from you today.
- Build confidence and skills in giving and receiving positive and constructive feedback.
- Generate solutions for common coaching scenarios you deal with currently.
- Setting goals and targets.
- Development planning
What You Will Learn
- How to influence and change behaviour.
- How to engage in conversations, which lead to better results.
- How to create a feedback rich climate on your team.
- How to effectively coach individuals & teams.
- How to develop potential and remove barriers to success.
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this seminar if you:
- want to improve your ability as a manager and leader
- want to assess the effectiveness of your current understanding and skills as a manager/leader
- want to develop your potential and the potential of your team