Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Graduate Studies Committee
- All matters relating to graduate programming and graduate students with the exception of graduate awards;
- Review, monitor, and advise on adjustments of regulations for graduate programs;
- Monitor and report on graduate student admissions and program continuance, and recommend changes where necessary;
- General responsibility for the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research calendar, including review of proposed revisions to programs and courses;
- Monitor and report (recommending changes where necessary) on such matters as graduate student recruitment, promotion of graduate programs, professional development and placement of graduate students and post-graduation tracking of graduate alumni; and
- Such matters relating to graduate programming as deemed appropriate by the Executive.
- Dean, FGSR (Chair);
- One graduate program Director/Coordinator from each graduate program;
- Graduate Studies Officer;
- One graduate student; and
- FGSR Secretary.