Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Students may complete a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs with components or courses offered by the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies.
- Bachelor of Arts (Major, Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Major, Honours)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies
- Minor in Geography
- Concentration in Geography
- Geology/Geography combined programs
- Master of Arts in Geography
Faculty members in the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies also supervise graduate students in the following programs:
- Master of Applied Science
- Master of Arts in International Development Studies
- Master of Arts in Atlantic Canada Studies
Click on the brochures below to read more!
|GEOG Brochure 2017||BES Brochure 2017||Geography Careers Brochure|