About Saint Mary's
Service Excellence: Dean of Arts Office
The Dean's office helps students find answers to any questions related to their specific program, research interests, or science degree. A variety of arts advising services are offered.
This is how the Dean of Arts office measures Service Excellence:
- Our team strives to provide accurate information and consistent support to the best of our ability.
- We are accessible and dependable.
- We follow up and we follow through.
- We are confident, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- We are competent, and strive to build trust.
- We take problems seriously and suggest workable solutions.
- We serve the university community by offering knowledgeable and consistent support.
- We listen with an open mind.
- We try to understand problems that arise.
- Our team uses available resources to give the best answers possible in a timely way.
- When an answer isn’t immediately available, we seek it out.
- We are approachable, and take pride in our professionalism.
- We consistently represent and uphold the university mission, values, and standards.
- Dr. Margaret MacDonald