Saint Mary’s University caterer, ARAMARK Higher Education, provides fresh, healthy and delicious meal options on campus. Whether it’s a light snack, lunch or formal dinner, ARAMARK can meet all your food service needs.
If your group has over 75 people, a Summer Conference Meal Plan is available. The Plan allows you to visit our dining hall for all-you-care-to-eat dining. Several service stations provide a variety of offerings to satisfy many appetites and palates.
Choose from stations offering:
- ethnically diverse vegan and vegetarian dishes
- a Mediterranean section, serving pizza and pasta options
- the ‘comfort zone,’ featuring home cooked meals
- deli area and soup station
- full salad bar, dessert, fresh fruit and bakery items.
Local, fresh, sustainable
Our farm-to-table program encourages eating local, and we are proudly ‘trayless.’ This means you can lower your carbon footprint, while eating a variety of healthy options. An on-site dietitian is available to able to assist in meeting dietary accommodations during your stay.
Find out more
- Visit the ARAMARK website for catering information.
- Learn more about healthy options and sustainability by visiting The Campus Dish website.
- Reach catering staff by phone at 902-420-5159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book space or find more information please contact Conference Services.